Once you have an account in FB Business Manager, you need to set up an Ad Account.
Your Positively Awesome FB Ads Tip: If you have several FB Pages, you wouldn’t want them all mixed up in one account right? Smart entrepreneurs and business owners would want to monitor the performance and your expenses for each FB Page right?
So it’s smart to create an Ad Account for each of your FB Page.
No worries, it’ll take only 8 steps
Requirement: Name for your Ad Account
Time requirement to Set Up Your Ad Account In FB Business Manager: 5 minutes max 🙂
How To Set Up Your Ad Account In FB Business Manager
1. Go to http://business.facebook.com
2. Log in to your FB Business Manager account (By this time, you’re already used to the black and gray look of FB Business Manager, right?)
3. Click on your Business Manager Account
4. Click Settings — found in the upper left corner
5. Click Ad Account
6. On the upper left corner, click Add New Ad Account
7. It will open to a new window. Click Create a new ad account, then click Next
8. Type the name of your ad account.
Your Positively Awesome FB Ads Tip: You may want to name it the same name as your FB Page. This way, you’ll easily know that this particular ad account corresponds to your specific FB Page 🙂
Set the time zone based on the area where you are located.
Set the currency to Php (or depending on your client)
Click Creat Ad Account
… And you’re done!
Easy right? How many minutes did it take you?
See you on the next step!
Your Positively Awesome Virtual Assistant From Manila