Now that you have your FB Business Manager account up and running, you need to assign people who will be managing your FB Ads.
Note: If your Virtual Professional or FB Ads Manager created your FB Business Manager, ask her to assign you Admin role.
This ensures your continued control of the account should you decide to part ways with your Virtual Assistant.
If you will be the one who will do this step, no worries, it’s easy peasy 🙂
To do this, ask for the email that he/she (your FB Business Manager) uses to log in to Facebook — that’s all you need 🙂
Time requirement To Assign Admin Role In FB Business Manager: 5 minutes max
Here are the steps on How To Assign Admin Role In FB Business Manager
1. Go to http://business.facebook.com
2. Log in to your FB Business Manager account
3. Click on your Business Manager Account
4. Click Settings — found in the upper left corner
5. Click Add New Person
6. Type in the email that he/she uses to log in in FB, tick add as Business Manager admin, click Add people
7. Assign her/him to your FB Page as Page Admin, click Next
8. Assign him/her as Ad Account Admin, click Next
9. Click Close
… And you’re done!
All yourVirtual Professional or FB Ads Manager has to do is to accept the invitation, which she will get in her inbox 🙂
See you on the next step!
Your Positively Awesome Virtual Assistant From Manila