FB Ad 101 for Entrepreneurs: How To Set Up Your Payment Method In FB Business Manager The Correct Way
Setting up your payment method in FB Business Manager — this task can be done for you by your Virtual Professional or your FB Ads Marketer.
She will be asking for your credit card details.
If you feel uncomfortable turning over your credit card details to your Virtual Professional or your FB Ads Marketer, here’s what you can do:
1. Have a separate credit card for your online transactions (you’ll be signing up to buy apps and services for your online business)
2. In that separate credit card, set a limit. This can be set up with your credit card company. In some banks, you may requiest for a credit card that is specific only to online transactions. You just have to call to ask them about it 🙂
3. You can simply do it yourself: Set Up Your Payment Method In FB Business Manager 🙂
No sweat, it’ll take only 8 steps
Just get your credit card ready and your zip code!
Time requirement to Set Up Your Payment Method In FB Business Manager: 8 minutes max
How To Set Up Your Payment Method In FB Business Manager
1. Go to http://business.facebook.com
2. Log in to your FB Business Manager account (By this time, the black and gray look of FB Business Manager does not scare you anymore, right?)
3. Click on your Business Manager Account
4. Click Settings — found in the upper left corner
5. Click Payment Methods
6. Click Add Payment Method
7. It will ask you to choose your card, click next
8. Fill up the required fields (Green Arrows)
NOTE: The default setting for currency is US Dollars. Set it to your local currency.
Double check your details. Once you are done, Click Add Payment Method.
… And you’re done!
Easy right? How many minutes did it take you? 🙂
See you on the next step!
Your Positively Awesome Virtual Assistant From Manila