Just one more thing for you the Business Person or online entrepreneur… You need to ask yourself this question:
What do you want to achieve in doing FB Ads Marketing?
What is it that you want to get out of doing an ad campaign via FB?
This is one thing that you and your FB Ads marketer need to be clear about at the onset of the campaign.
The advertising objectives you can choose from are defined by Facebook:
- Clicks to Website: Send people to your website.
- Website Conversions: Increase conversions on your website. You’ll need a conversion pixel for your website before you can create this ad.
- Page Post Engagement: Boost your posts.
- Page Likes: Promote your Page and get Page likes to connect with more of the people who matter to you.
- App Installs: Get installs of your app.
- App Engagement: Increase engagement in your app.
- Offer Claims: Create offers for people to redeem in your store.
- Local Awareness: Reach people near your business.
- Event Responses: Raise attendance at your event.
- Video Views: Create ads that get more people to view a video.
You and your FB Ads Marketer will need to agree on the goals that you will focus on in your FB Ads campaign.
Be specific and set a reasonable number.
If your goal is to get clicks to website, set a target number of how many people will your ad drive to your website.
Example: At the end of the 5-day run of the ad, our goal is to get 2,000 website visits
You the online entrepreneur can start off by focusing on either of the 4 goals.
There you have it! Clarity In Your Goals Sets The Stage To Your FB Ads Campaign Success.
Your Positively Awesome Virtual Assistant From Manila